Pay Bill Online
Pay and Manage Your Bill
About the Online Bill Access
- Convenient 24/7 access
- No payment is required to view your bill online
- If your account is past due or about to be disconnected do not assume payment being made online will avoid service disruption. If service has been disconnected due to delinquency, you need to contact our office at 205-620-6420 during business hours. If you have any questions or do not understand this disclosure, please call our office for assistance.
- An online credit card payment is non-refundable unless it is an over payment of a finalized account. A final account that has been over-paid by a credit card transaction will be issued a refund check by Pelham Water Works after 30 days.
- The convenience fee is non-refundable
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. We do not accept American Express. Check cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo as well as checks are also accepted. A percentage of the amount paid will be charged as a convenience payment.
- When using our website to make payments, please do not click "Pay Now" more than one time. If you feel your payment did not process, please call 205-620-6420, Monday - Friday, between 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. or email the water department.
- Duplicate payments will be a credit on your account and will not be refunded.
- Payments reversed through your merchant may incur a charge back fee payment along with the 3.25% fee per payment.
- When you use this service, you and any person you authorize to perform these functions on your account, agree to these terms and conditions.
- If the City of Pelham determines that a payment error has been made, the amount in error will be promptly corrected.
- Report a leak or other water works problem Monday-Friday,
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at 205-620-6420.
- Report a leak or other sewer department problems Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at 205-620-6424.
- Water and Sewer emergencies after normal business hours: Contact Police Department at 205-620-6550.
- Report broken garbage/recycle bins to Advanced Disposal 800-333-7736 or online at Report A Concern located on the City of Pelham website.
- Submit an Action Center Form