Join the Premier Youth Wrestling Club in Alabama
Warrior Wrestling Club strives to sculpt your child into a well conditioned, confident athlete. Our experienced coaches teach wrestlers how to handle challenges – both on and off the mat.
Life’s Lessons start at Warrior Wresting Club!
• Improving self-confidence & the belief than anything is possible
• Teaching students to respect themselves and others
• Promoting excellence and training athletes how to set goals
• Building personal accountability
• Developing integrity, discipline, and strong work ethic
Our wrestling program is geared to grades K through 6th. Our doors are open anytime to new students that would like to join us during practice for a free trial. The wrestling season will begin in October and end in February. Information regarding sign up times and the practice schedule will be posted at: WarriorWrestlingClub.com
(205) 260-7007 or email@example.com
(205) 337-1732 or firstname.lastname@example.org
10/10 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
10/13 & 10/20 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Warrior Wrestling Club Facility.
Address: 2469 Highway 31, Calera, AL 35040
FROM I 65 S- Take Exit 238, turn left onto Hwy 31. Continue on Hwy 31 for 4 miles then turn left. We are located behind Southeastern Pond Management.
FROM I 65 N- Take Exit 231, turn right onto Hwy 31. Continue on Hwy 31 for 3 miles then turn right.. We are located behind Southeastern Pond Management.