800.333.7736 or email
Please call Advanced Disposal for all trash/recycle pickup issues and replacement/repair of carts.
Advanced Disposal is proud to have been chosen by the City of Pelham to be your solid waste and recycling service provider. Please know we will provide the high quality efficient collection services you have come to expect from us. Pickup by Street
Thank you very much for your cooperation in following the schedule and guidelines. If you have any questions, please call Advanced Disposal at 800.333.7736 or email us at email@example.com.
COLLECTION SCHEDULE & GUIDELINES:
- Garbage: Your garbage pickup day will remain the same.
- Recycling: Your recycling pickup day is the same as your garbage pickup day.
- Place all garbage and recycling curbside by 6:00 am on the designated collection date.
- All garbage must be bagged and then placed in the cart.
- Cart must be curbside by 6:00 am on the designated collection date.
- All garbage must be in the 95 gallon cart to be collected.
- All recyclable materials must be in the 65 gallon cart.
- Pickup day will be the same as the garbage collection date.
- Recyclable materials include: cardboard, newspaper/junk mail, cans, tin cans, plastic milk jugs and soda bottles.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
All routes will be pushed back one day following a holiday.
All carts placed at least 5 feet from any obstruction including mail boxes, cars, light poles and other carts, etc.