To establish New Service please follow directions below:
- Obtain and provide a copy of the written approval of inspection and verification of compliance from the Building Official, 205.620.6409.
- Fill out the appropriate application from above.
- If you own the property supply a copy of your Warranty Deed. If you are renting/leasing/lease to purchase supply a copy of your Lease.
- Supply a copy of applicants and co-applicants (if applicable) Valid Drivers License. If you are faxing your information please make a lightened copy of your license so they will come across the fax machine.
- Commercial Applicants must have a valid City of Pelham Business License and Federal ID number.
- You can mail the paperwork with a check for the appropriate fees, or fax 205.620.6550 or email email@example.com. If using email, you MUST complete the subject line as “New Service” or “Bank Draft”, it cannot be left blank or the email will not be opened. We will need all paperwork and fees paid prior to establishing a new account and receive the service. You may call the office at 205.620.6420 to follow up on any requests made through mail service, email or fax.
We will need all paperwork and fees paid at least one business day before you would like the account to go into your name.