- Skate at your own risk.
- Check to be sure your skates fit properly.
- Skate in the same direction as the crowd.
- Fast skating or weaving in and out through other skaters is not allowed.
- Jumping or spinning is allowed in the center of the ice if the size of the session permits.
- Running or horseplay is not allowed in or around the arena, including lobby and bleacher areas.
- Food, gum or drinks are not allowed on the ice.
- Climbing or sitting on the hockey boards is not allowed.
- Throwing objects on or around the ice surface is not allowed.
- No one is allowed on the ice without skates on.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children while on the ice.
- Portable audio equipment is not allowed on the ice.
- Hockey gloves, sticks or pucks are not allowed during public skate sessions.
- Skaters are not allowed on the ice while the Zamboni is on the ice.
- Report dangerous or reckless conduct by other patrons to arena personnel.
- Obey the directions of the skate guard.