Home Living Doing Business Visiting Contact

Report a Problem

To report a problem related to the Street Department, please call (205) 620-6416 between the hours of 7:00 A.M.- 3:30 P.M.

Please contact  Marilyn Siragusa at (205) 620-6400 or the water department at (205) 620-6420 to report any broken garbage bins or recycle bins.

Street Department emergencies after normal business hours may be reported to the Pelham Police Department at (205) 620-6550.

If you prefer, you may simply complete and e-mail a Request for Action Form.

© 2002-2011 - City of Pelham, Alabama
3162 Pelham Parkway, Pelham, AL 35124
Phone (205) 620-6400 | Site Map | Privacy Policy
Website designed and developed by Ingenuity, Inc.