Report a Problem

To report a leak or other water works problem at anytime, contact the water works at (205) 620-6420.

To report a leak or other sewer department problem contact the sewer department at (205) 620-6425 between the hours of 6:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M.

Sewer emergencies after normal business hours should be reported to the Police Department at (205) 620-6550.

Please contact Trash Taxi 205-419-4005 to report any broken garbage bins or recycle bins.

If you prefer, you may simply complete the Request for Action Form